A protein diet can make you lose weight without feeling hungry. Although this dietary choice cannot be said to be very diverse, it has become the only way to lose weight for some dieters, because there is no need to deny that you eat meat.
What is the essence of weight loss protein diet
Eating the simplest protein diet can keep you refreshed and active. This is a significant advantage of this weight loss method. But it can last up to 14 days, preferably 1 week.
The fact is that a protein diet can cause energy deficiency in the body by saturating high-protein foods and limiting carbohydrate intake. This can cause stress to the body.
Due to the lack of carbohydrates, glycogen storage hidden in body fat and muscle begins to be extracted.
In addition, a lot of body fluids are lost first to ensure weight loss, and then soon muscles and cellulite begin to give up their energy reserves. The result of sticking to protein weight loss method:
- lose about 5 kilograms per week;
- Lack of constant hunger;
- Long-term preservation of weight loss results.
However, despite the advantages of this diet, it cannot be called diversification. The disadvantage is that this diet will put too much burden on the kidneys and gastrointestinal tract, and may lead to poor health. It is prohibited for pregnant women.
Therefore, the menu of the protein weight loss plan includes not only foods with high protein content, but also many other essential nutrients, which greatly promotes the adherence to eating habits and reduces the burden on the kidneys.
Protein diet: list of permitted foods and recommendations
Allowed during protein diet:
- Any meat-pork, beef, poultry with the lowest fat content;
- Seafood, eggs, low-fat cheese;
- Raw vegetables: cabbage, cucumber, herbs, tomatoes;
- Lemon juice or olive oil is used as a seasoning;
- Oatmeal and buckwheat twice a week.
It is recommended to use different types of meat alternately.
- Sweet-including all pastries (cakes, biscuits), sugar and sweet fruits;
- Baked products, pasta, products fried in fat;
- Cereals, potatoes, butter.
The following guidelines should be followed when following a protein diet:
- You need to eat 5-6 times a day, the last time no later than 2 hours before bedtime;
- Drink at least 1. 5 liters of mineral water every day without gas or water;
- Drinking alcohol is prohibited;
- If you want, you can eat a few citrus or unsweetened apples as a snack.
What protein diet plans are there?
The most popular are the shows by Dr. Dukan and Dr. Atkins and the Kremlin diet.
There are many programs for protein diets. There are both pure protein diets and different changes: protein vegetables, protein fruits, protein vitamins, etc.
Weekly protein diet: menu options
7-day protein diet options
- Breakfast: 150 grams of beef and a whole wheat bread, a cup of tea or coffee;
- Snack: 1 apple;
- Lunch: Boiled chicken breast (150g) and vegetable salad (200g);
- Dinner: cooked sea fish (200 grams), served with vegetable juice and lemon juice.
- Breakfast: 150 grams of low-fat cheese, tea, coffee;
- Snacks: 1 citrus fruit;
- Lunch: beef stew and vegetables (150g);
- Afternoon snack: 1 cup of low-fat milk and dietary bread;
- Dinner: 200 grams of cooked lean fish and fresh vegetables.
- < breakfast >: boiled chicken fillet (200 grams), tea or coffee;
- Snack: 1 apple;
- Lunch: 200 grams of boiled beans and a vegetable salad;
- Dinner: 150g boiled beef and 150g cabbage salad, add 1 tablespoon to season. l. olive oil.
- Snack: 1 unsweetened fruit;
- Lunch: 200 grams of boiled chicken breast, 1 cup of apple juice;
- Afternoon snack: 1-2 boiled eggs;
- Dinner: 200 grams of boiled fish, 150 grams of fresh vegetables.
- Breakfast: 150 grams of turkey, 1 apple, tea or coffee;
- Lunch: boiled fish (200 grams) and a slice of whole wheat bread;
- Afternoon snack: 1 cup of low-fat kefir;
- Dinner: 150 grams of boiled beef with vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: 150 grams of low-fat cheese and tea;
- Snack: 1 grapefruit;
- Lunch: beans stewed with vegetables;
- Afternoon snack: 1 cup of kefir;
- Dinner: Boiled sea fish (200 grams) and fresh vegetable salad.
- < breakfast >: 1 cup of skimmed milk, 1 weight-loss biscuit;
- Snack: 1 unsweetened apple;
- Lunch: Vegetable soup with mushrooms;
- Afternoon snack: 50 grams of low-fat cheese.
- Dinner: boiled beef (150g) and fresh salad.
Seven-day protein diet choice 2
Day 1. Spread 200 grams of poached chicken breast, 1 fresh cucumber and tomato, unoiled canned tuna, grapefruit and 1 slice of whole wheat bread throughout the day.
Day 2. A whole day to eat 200 grams of fried beef, the same amount of fresh cucumber, tomato, bread, fruit: apple or pear.
Day 3. Low-fat hard cheese (50g), boiled vegetables (200g), 2 cucumbers and 2 tomatoes, bread, oranges.
Day 4. 200 grams of turkey fillet, equal parts of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers, bread, pears, and grapefruit.
Day 5. Eggs on day 2, 3 tomatoes, vegetable salad, orange.
Day 6. Turkey breast (200g), canned tuna, boiled vegetables, two cucumbers and two tomatoes, bread, apples.
Day 7. 200 grams of low-fat cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, 2 cups of kefir, grapefruit.
Grapefruit not only contains a lot of vitamins, it also helps burn calories.
14-day protein diet menu
The two-week weight loss plan is suitable for high-protein foods. There is a variant of the effective menu, which shows 3 meals, but it is actually recommended to divide the food into 5-6 meals.
- Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: Salad of tomato juice, coleslaw and vegetable oil. Dinner: boiled or fried fish (200 grams).
- Breakfast: bread and coffee. Lunch: boiled fish (200 grams), vegetable salad and cabbage. Dinner: Garfiel boiled beef.
- Breakfast: coffee and croutons. Lunch: stewed zucchini and apples. Dinner: boiled beef (200 grams), 2 boiled eggs, cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: 1 boiled egg, fresh carrot salad and olive oil (1 teaspoon), a slice of hard cheese. Dinner: Kefir.
- Breakfast: Carrot salad mixed with lemon juice. Lunch: Boiled fish fillet (200 grams), 1 cup of tomato juice. Dinner: a glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: tea. Lunch: boiled chicken breast, salad with cabbage and carrots. Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, grapefruit.
- Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: boiled beef (200 grams) and grapefruit. Dinner: 150 grams of low-fat cheese.
- Breakfast: tea. Lunch: turkey fillet, 1 apple. Dinner: a glass of kefir.
- Just like the sixth day.
- Just like the fifth day.
- Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: 1 boiled egg, boiled carrots, a piece of hard cheese. Dinner: a glass of kefir.
- Just like the third day.
- Breakfast: coffee and croutons. Lunch: boiled fish (200 grams) and cabbage salad. Dinner: boiled beef (150 grams) and a cup of kefir.
- Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, cabbage salad and 1 tomato. Dinner: 200 grams of boiled fish.
Dukan weight loss menuDukan's diet is divided into different stages according to the menu: attack, cruise, protein vegetable, consolidation, and stability. The first stage of the attack is the most critical, here is the sample menu:
- Breakfast: 2 protein eggs with low-fat milk and vanilla.
- Snack: half a tablespoon of bran oatmeal soup.
- Lunch: 200 grams of veal.
- Dinner: 200 grams of veal or lamb.
Cook seafood in brackish water.
Protein diet recipes
Kefir beef tenderloin
You will need:
- 100g chicken fillet;
- 50ml kefir and water;
- Salt, pepper and herbs to taste.
Cut the chicken fillet into thin slices and mix with salt and seasonings. Pour the chicken, kefir and water mixture. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Boil the fish fillets for 5 minutes on each side in an oil-free frying pan.
Oven grilled fish
You will need:
- 200g fish fillets(cod, cod, cod, tilapia, panfish, trout);
- 1 lemon juice;
can also be baked in a special sleeve.
Pour lemon juice on the fish fillets, sprinkle with seasonings and dried herbs. Place the fish on foil, wrap and bake in the oven until tender (20-30 minutes).
To prevent the rounded corners from burning and sticking, please add a little water on the baking tray.
Spinach puree soup
You will need:
- 1 skinless turkey breast or drumstick;
- 1 package of spinach (fresh or frozen);
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- Salt, pepper, any herbs you want;
- 1/3 cup skimmed milk
Boil the turkey, remove it from the broth and let it cool. Chop the spinach and cook in the soup for about 5 minutes. Separate the turkey from the bones, chop them, and put them back in the broth. Cook for another 2 minutes. Cool the soup, then use a blender to puree all the vegetables, gradually add milk to it, add spices and chopped herbs. It is best to consume the ready-made puree soup immediately, as the puree-like consistency may be lost after heating.
Roast beef with eggplant
For 4 copies, you need:
- 0. 5 liters of water;
- 500 grams of lean beef;
- 300g eggplant;
- 400 grams of peeled tomatoes;
- Chopped coriander, clove garlic.
Cut the eggplant into rings and put it in salt water for 15 minutes. Chop the tomatoes, put them in the pot, sprinkle with parsley and minced garlic. Bring the water to a boil and cook the eggplant over medium heat for half an hour. Then transfer to the tomatoes and mix everything. Cut the meat into thin slices.
Place half of the vegetables in a heat-resistant baking dish, place the meat on it, and cover the rest of the vegetables.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
You will need:
- 2 eggs;
- 200 grams of fat-free yogurt
- 50 grams of corn starch;
- 2 teaspoons of baking sweetener;
- Flavoring agents (such as vanillin).
Set the oven to preheat 180oC. Separate the white from the yolk. Mix egg yolk with yogurt, sweetener, starch, and seasoning. Beat the white into a thick foam, then gently blend into a whole. Pour the dough into the baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes.